Motor controllers / drives for BLDC and stepper motors
Nanotec offers a new generation of intelligent, fully programmable servo drives with a wide power range and various fieldbus options.
- Designed for brushless DC motors and stepper motors
- Field-oriented control with encoder, Hall sensors or sensorless
- Control via fieldbus, clock & direction microstepping (any rational number as resolution) or analog input
- 12 – 72 V DC operating voltage
- 72 to 850 W rated power
- Also available as motor with integrated controller
- CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus (RTU and TCP)
Our proven generation of SMCI/SMCP controllers are ideal for simple designs and available only with RS485 and/or CANopen interface.