Cyclic Synchronous Torque
In this mode, the controller passes an absolute torque preset via the fieldbus at fixed time intervals (referred to in the following as a cycle). The controller then no longer calculates any ramps, but rather only follows the presets.
In this mode, the bits of controlword 6040h have no special function.
The following bits in object 6041h (statusword) have a special function:
|8||0||The controller is not in sync with the fieldbus|
|8||1||The controller is in sync with the fieldbus|
|12||0||Controller does not follow the target; the preset of 6071h (Target Torque) is ignored|
|12||1||Controller follows the target; object 6071h (Target Torque) is used as the input for position control.|
The following objects are necessary for controlling this mode:
- 6071h (Target Torque): This object must be written cyclically with the torque set value and is to be set relative to 6072h.
- 6072h (Max Torque): Describes the maximum permissible torque.
- 6080h (Max Motor Speed): Maximum speed
- 60C2h:01h (Interpolation Time Period): This object specifies the time of a cycle; a new set value must be written in 60FFh in these time intervals.
The following applies here: cycle time = value of 60C2h:01h * 10value of 60C2:02 seconds.
- 60C2h:02h (Interpolation Time Index): This object specifies the time basis of the cycles. Currently, only value 60C2h:02h=-3 is supported; this yields a time basis of 1 millisecond.
The following objects can be read in this mode: