This object is used to configure the Ethernet interface.
|Savable||yes, category: Ethernet|
|Access||read / write|
Firmware version FIR-v1748-B533384: "Savable" entry changed from "yes, category: communication" to "yes, category: Ethernet".
- Value = "1": A static IP address from object 2011h is used and the network mask from object 2012h is used.
- Value = "1": The UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) messages are activated
- Value = "1": IP address assignment using a DHCP server is activated
- Value = "1": IP address assignment using the AUTO-IP protocol is activated
- Value = "1": The IP address was set externally by NanoFlash and applies only until the controller is restarted again.
- Value = "1": The NetBIOS protocol is activated; this is necessary before resolving a hostname (e.g., with a ping command).
- Value = "1": The LLMNR protocol is activated; this is necessary before resolving a hostname (e.g., with a ping command).