The controller can be addressed by means of CANopen and can function in a network as a slave. In this chapter, the services of the CANopen communication structure are described. In addition, the CANopen messages are individually broken down.
CANopen references: www.can-cia.org
- CiA 301 CANopen application layer and communication profile - Application layer and communication profile, Date: 21.02.2011, Version: 4.2.0
- CiA 402 Device profile for drives and motion control - Part 1: General definitions, Date: 14.12.2007, Version: 3.0.0
- CiA 402 Drives and mot ion cont rol device profile - Part 2: Operation modes and application data, Data 14.12.2007, Version: 3.0
- CiA 402 Drives and motion control device profile - Part 3: PDO mapping, Data 14.12.2007, Version: 3.0
- CiA 306 Electronic device description - Part 1: Electronic Data Sheet and Device Configuration File, Data: 08.02.2012, Version: 1.3.5