Stepper motors with controller
Nanotec offers integrated stepper motors in three sizes and with a holding torque of up to 8.8 Nm. Due to their high torque at low speeds, closed-loop stepper motors are especially well-suited for direct drives.
- Precise position, speed and torque control
- Magnetic single-turn absolute encoder or battery-free multi-turn absolute encoder (PD4 E... M)
- Digital and analog inputs, digital outputs
- Integrated temperature monitoring to prevent overload
- Smooth running, no resonances
Matching high-torque planetary gearboxes can be added via the configurator after selecting a motor.
Nanotec also offers programmable motor controllers for stepper motors in many different versions and with a wide power range.