AS8918 with Encoder and optional Brake
- New stepper motor (86mm/Nema 34) in IP 65
- 5.9 or 9.3 Nm holding torque
- 24 V encoder with 4000 cycles/revolution
- Optionally with holding brake
Just a few clicks will take you to the motor version
you need. Speed / torque curves and gear calculations
narrow your selection and optimize your search filter.
Find the right product quickly:
- Product overview with prices and availability
- Data sheets and 3D files without log in
- Curve comparison
- Automatic offer creation
- Product training for downloading
IP Stepper Motors
Nanotec IP stepper motors (protection class IP65 – except for the shaft outlet) are designed for harsh environments and have high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). The models are electrically and mechanically interchangeable with standard motors.
The motors are optionally available with an integrated encoder as well as with an integrated safety brake.
- Models –E/-EB: optical 3-channel encoder with 500 CPR, line driver, 5-V signal
- Models –AS89...-E/-EB: optical 3-channel encoder with 4000 CPR, line driver, 24-V signal
- Models –ENM24/ENM24B: magnetic 3-channel with 1024 CPR, line driver, 24-V signal
Pre-assembled cables permit rapid and error-free wiring and installation.