Nanotec U.S. does its best at all times to ensure that you receive flawless products. Unfortunately, returns for repair can never be entirely eliminated. In order to be able to handle returns and RMA processing expediently and without any unnecessary delay, we ask you to strictly observe the following procedures:
- Before submitting your return, please carefully check that a defect does actually exist. If there is no defect, we will invoice a qualified technical inspection fee of $92 plus shipping costs and sales tax.
- Please also fill in your Order Number. Order Numbers left blank do not guarantee that your product/s are still under warranty and can be subject to the $92 qualified technical inspection fee.
- Transport damages must be notified immediately to the responsible transport company.
- Please request a RMA number by emailing [email protected]. Please always indicate the PO number and the Nanotec part number in order for us to assign you an RMA number. You will then receive a confirmation with the RMA number from us within 24 hours.
- Return the defective goods in sufficiently padded packaging for a UPS shipment.
We will inspect the returned goods and repair or replace them. The repair will take approx. 10 working days. It may take longer if spare parts must be ordered. Please contact our sales department for information about the processing status.
We kindly ask you to use the RMA form for all returns, even those associated with an exchange or modifications. Thank you!
Nanotec Electronic U.S. Inc.