The quality and environmental management system along with every employee contribute continuously to improving our service, to optimizing it constantly, as well as to act with environmental compatibility and in compliance with health and safety standards.
Exceptional customer satisfaction originates through the quality of our products and services, and this is a prerequisite for maintaining our competitiveness, securing and bettering our earnings, our future success, and our market position for secure jobs. Therefore, quality must necessarily be the measure by which all of our employees operate, as nothing is more economically efficient than doing everything correctly right from the start. Good health is the greatest asset a person can possess, which is why it is our declared goal to preserve it for the benefit of our employees and the company. The preservation of an intact environment is of existential importance to us and to subsequent generations, and we make a continuous effort to satisfy this commitment.
Quality and environmental principles
Our primary goal is to secure the long term viability of our company. We want
- To inspire our customers with excellent products and services. Your judgment is decisive.
- To generate products and services of exceptional quality with highly motivated, healthy and environmentally conscious employees,
- To ensure that the necessary product quality can be achieved and maintained in an economical fashion and
- To instill and further develop in our employees the necessary awareness for quality, the environment and health through continuing education, the provision of information, training and instruction. To meet this challenge while still focusing on sustainability, we make use of a quality management system based on DINENISO9001:2008 and an environmental management system, introduced with the successful participation in the Ecoprofit program and further developed in line with DINENISO14001. Continuous improvements to the processes within the company as well as to the products resulting from this create an atmosphere of trust inside and outside of the company therefore securing the long term company success.
Foreword by the Managing Director
"Our environmental policy defines the guiding principles of the environmental protection that we pursue for our activities. Nature, society, business, and each individual company are part of a global, ecological system whose balance and diversity are critical for the continued existence of all life. As a globally active commercial enterprise, we are addressing our particular responsibility for preserving natural conditions. Through energy efficient drives, industrial automation can contribute hugely to reducing the global energy consumption. Our goal is the continuous increase in the efficiency of our drive solutions, and the development of a wide application range through cost reductions."
Stephan Huber, Managing Director of Nanotec GmbH & Co. KG
We are committed to the following environmental principles:
- We consider environmental protection as a necessary procedure to achieve our business objectives. Environment-related aspects are therefore integrated in the management system structure of decision-making and acting. We regard national legal requirements as being minimum requirements and strive for a higher level of safety as well as health and environmental protection.
- Cooperation of all employees is necessary to implement environmental policies. Therefore, all employees in all areas of the company receive comprehensive information and are integrated in the concept of environmental protection.
- To ensure the success of our company’s environmental policies, we conduct environmental audits on a regular basis. In this way we check the effectiveness of our environmental policy, environmental objectives, and environmental program.
- We are continuously reducing the dangers and risks in the manufacture, sale, use, handling, and disposal of our products in order to protect our employees, neighbors, customers, and the environment. Safety, health, and environmental aspects are taken into consideration in the development of new products and production methods.
- We reduce the amount of waste and residual substances, environmentally critical emissions and sewage to a minimum by taking the required technical and organizational measures.
- We are also using our influence on suppliers and service providers with regard to our environmental policy.
- We trustfully and openly cooperate with authorities, other companies, and the public in questions of environmental protection. We provide all information necessary to understand the environmental impacts of our company. We regularly provide information on our environmental activities.
Nanotec joins Bavarian Environmental Pact
Since December 2013 Nanotec is participating in the Bavarian Environmental Pact.
The Bavarian Environmental Pact generates impetus for new paths, methods and spheres of activity with the objective of fostering sustainable development in Bavaria. Key areas under the Environmental Pact are climate and energy, sustainable mobility, environmental technology and resource efficiency. The overarching goal is to improve the ecological, economic and social foundation for today's and tomorrow's generations in Bavaria.
Nanotec can readily identify with these goals and therefore believes that its participation in the pact will yield mutual benefits.
Nanotec is certified according to OHRIS
Our company aims for the highest standards in health protection, occupational health and safety, and safety at the workplace. We work ceaselessly on improvements beyond the requirements demanded by law. To implement the improvement process regarding occupational health and safety protection in a consistent, structured and sustainable manner, we have involved the Trade Supervisory Office in the relevant company processes and have obtained confirmation of the effectiveness of our occupational health and safety protection system through the OHRIS certificate.
What is OHRIS?
OHRIS (Occupational Health and Risk Management System) is a Bavarian management system for occupational and plant safety.
The occupational safety management system tailored specifically to the company reduces
- The work accident rat
- Work-related absenteeism and
- Disturbances in operational processesf
This has a direct effect on cutting "unnecessary" costs and thus also improves the economic success of a company.
Source: Bavarian Ministry of the Environment, Health and Consumer Protection